About H-E-B Family DentistryAt H-E-B Family Dentistry, we provide exceptional dental care with an attention to detail and a compassionate touch—all in a fun, friendly atmosphere.
Our mission is based on three core values:
- 1) Provide Affordable, Quality Care — We strive to offer only the highest quality dentistry that fulfills your goals and fits your budget.
- 2) Create an Inviting Atmosphere — Our friendly staff is committed to fostering a comfortable, caring environment so you can always feel at ease with us.
- 3) Focus on the Patient — We’re here to listen to your needs, and we believe in having open, honest dialogue with all of our patients.
Convenient Dental Care for You and Your FamilyAt H-E-B Family Dentistry, we strive to make dental care convenient. We understand that everyone has their own busy schedule, so we want to make it as easy as possible to fit in taking care of your oral health.
Early, Late, & Weekend AppointmentsOur appointments start early and our office stays open late! We hope that our extended office hours make it easier to schedule your dental visit around work, school, and all of life’s other activities. Our practice hours are:
|Monday:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday:||7:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Friday:||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Family Block AppointmentsFor added convenience, you can schedule a family-block appointment. These types of appointments let you bring in the whole family at once for same-time or consecutive appointments. That means fewer trips to the dentist and less time you need to take off from work and school. Call us today to make a family-block appointment!
Same-Day TreatmentsWe also offer same-day treatment whenever possible so you can make the most of your time with us. We want to help maximize your time with us, so you can enjoy efficient, effective dental care.
Get Emergency Dental CareIf you have a dental emergency, please call us immediately! We want to make sure you’re taken care of as soon as possible and don’t have to wait around in pain. Our office blocks parts of our schedule off for urgent dental care, so we can see you quickly.
Modern Dental TechnologyOur practice takes pride in using the latest dental technology. With these modern tools, we can provide our patients with an even higher standard of care.
- Digital Radiography — Digital X-rays have several benefits, including reduced exposure to radiation and better diagnosis and understanding of treatment. They’re also environmentally friendly!
- Intraoral Camera — This camera is used to take pictures of hard-to-see or hard-to-reach areas inside the mouth, allowing you to have the same view and perspective as us.
- Rotary Endodontics — Rotary endodontics involve using electric instruments, rather than traditional tools, to perform root canals, resulting in a quieter, faster, and more efficient procedure.